Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner

I was gifted a Vacuum cleaner from Devi International Jayanagar. The model was trendy xeon (steel). They gave a large set of accessories. I found that two of the accessories mentioned are missing. Multi-purpose brush and upholstry cleaner. When i mentioned to Devi International they asked me to come with the entire accessory set to see what is missing. I did the same and they then searched for these item in another accessory set. We found that it is missing in that also. Then i called up Eureka Forbes agent in Bangalore through Devi International. They told they will deliver it. After multiple effort i got one piece now, the multipurpose brush. So whoever is planning to buy this check these two items. if it is missing dont buy it as the multi-purpose brush is at least very much needed.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How's this model working?
Did you pay Rs. 6990.00?
I searched on the web and couldn't find that the 2 items you mentioned are part of the spec.

Where can I get the complete accessories details for Xeon and other models like Trendy Steel and Euro Clean ACE?

Regards,
Dash

Unknown said...

How's this model working?
Did you pay Rs. 6990.00?
I searched on the web and couldn't find that the 2 items you mentioned are part of the spec.

Where can I get the complete accessories details for Xeon and other models like Trendy Steel and Euro Clean ACE?

Regards,
Dash

Sandeep said...

hi,
Just open up another compartment on the top most side(where hose is connected), you will find three accessories(multipurpose brush,upholestory clearner and another small crevice nozzle).

dont confuse this compartment with dust compartment..just see your model carefully..u will understand the topmost compartment..it opens up easily...dont forget to say thanks dude.

Regards,
Sandeep
riskguru.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks dude. I've not yet purchased this item. I'll purchase this soon. How's this working for you. Any problems so far?

This model seems to be latest in the trendy series with different look.

I came to know that I won't get the demo from company/dealer before the purchase as this is not directly marketed by Company. It would have been good if I got a demo before the purchase. :)

Regards,
Dash

Unknown said...

That post was from my wife's account. :)

jishnua said...

It is working fine for me.. no other issues.. this does not have any compartment in top or bottom. It has a GenX look. So for those missing items everything is fine with the model.

jishnua said...

Buy it from Devi International if you are in Bangalore. Here it worked out cheaper though i dont know how much exactly it was priced.

jishnua said...

Sandeep,
I thnink that is the problem as trendy does not have any front compartment. But other model i remember my parents bought had that compartment. If you know even trendy model has it let me know.
-Jishnu

DAS Services, Inc. said...

This is a really good blog wish more people would read this, you offer some really good suggestions on Pisco Vacuum Accessories. Thanks for sharing!